The EV-805A DIGITAL EMS is a battery operated pulse generator that sends electrical impulses through electrodes to the body and reaches the underlying nerves or muscle group. The device is provided with two controllable output channels, each independent of each other. An electrode pair can be connected to each output channel.
The electronics of the EV-805A DIGITAL EMS create electrical impulses whose Intensity, Pulse Width, Pulse Rate, Contraction, Relaxation and Ramp may be altered with the switches. Press buttons are very easy to use and the panel cover prevents accidental changes in the setting.
- EV805 EMS is a portable dual channel device used for muscle training, pain treatment or sport injury care.
- Uses Memory Function
- It features efficient, accurate parameters and is easy to use.
- Channel: Dual channels.
- Intensity: Adjustable 0-90 mA into 500 ohm load each channel.
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical rectangular biphasic pulse.
- Voltage: Adjustable 0-45V, Max output 50V peak to peak into 500ohm load each channel.
- Size: 101mm (H) x 61mm (W) x 24.5mm (T).
- Power Supply: One 9V battery.
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, 1~8 seconds, 1 Sec./ step, The "On"time will increase and decrease in the setting value.
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 30 to 260 uS.
- Ramp Time: Adjustable 1 to 6 seconds (up and down).
- Contraction Time: Adjustable, 2~90 seconds , 1 Sec./ step
- Relaxation Time: Adjustable, 2~90 seconds , 1 Sec./ step
- Timer:Constant stimulation based on setting value. Only pulse width, pulse rate and timer are adjustable in this mode. "Constant" is equal to the "Normal" mode of a TENS unit.