EMS - Electronic Muscle Stimulation - uses mild controlled electrical currents to exercise your muscles. EMS is primarily used for re-education and rehabilitation of weak or injured muscles. It works in the relaxation of muscle spasms, increases range of motion, reduces and prevents muscle atrophy, and increases local blood circulation. EMS can also provide relief from minor pain and helps to erase muscle tension, joint pains, muscle aches, etc.. EMS is also proven successful in conjunction with exercise.
- EV807 EMS is a portable dual channel device used for muscle training, pain treatment or sport injury care.
- Uses Memory Function
- It features efficient, accurate parameters and is easy to use.
- Channel: Dual channels.
- Intensity: Adjustable, 90mA max. output current into 500 mA load each channel.
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse.
- Voltage: Adjustable, 0 to 100V (Open Circuit).
- Size: 100mm (H) x 60mm (W) x 23.5mm (T).
- Power Supply: One 9V battery.
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 1 to 150 Hz.
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 30 to 260 uS.
- Ramp Time: Adjustable 1 to 6 seconds (up and down).
- Contraction Time: 1 to 30 seconds.
- Relaxation Time: 1 to 30 seconds.
- Timer: 1 to 60 Minutes